1. Your initial retainer of 50% will reserve your event date and is non-refundable. Final payment MUST be in 1 week before pick up. There are NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM ORDERS
2. Late payments will have a fee of 10% of your total order for up to 3 days late and 30% for any days later. If your payment is not in by 12 noon the day before pick up your order will be canceled and your money will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges. Changes to items such as toppers or 3D figures cannot be guaranteed as they are sometimes made weeks in advance.
4. Cancellations made after final payment due date will not be refunded or credited toward a new order.
5. Delivery and setup, while I do not currently have a car, I will have to take a cab to event location. The cab fee TO AND FROM the event location is your delivery fee. I am only responsible for setting up cake. Anything else you would like set up (including decorating cake table) is $10.00 per hour.
6. I am not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake/order. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
7. If flowers are provided by an outside source, I will arrange up to 25 stems free with a $1 charge for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
8. Cup-Cake Stands, Cake Stands and rented plastic accessories MUST be returned within 2 business days, customer agrees to pay full replacement cost if these accessories are not returned on time.
9. If you or your representative chooses to pick up and set up cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves The Crumb Canvas?s possession. I WILL NOT REFUND YOU FOR ANYTHING DAMAGED AFTER THE CAKE HAS LEFT MY POSSESSION.
10. I always photograph my cakes before leaving (and at times after location setup) and I reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
11. Products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
12. Every cake we make is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to my artistic interpretation. You may provide a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, i make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.
13. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of The Crumb Canvas to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of Nature, and other causes beyond our control.